Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2/52 pieces of me



i am memorizing one bible verse every two weeks, part of 2011 Siesta Scripture Memory Team.
this is my first one, deadline is the 15th, and this is how i have it down. it isn't word-for-word, but pretty close. i've had to call on it within the past two wks (funny how that worked out...), with tears running down my face. this photo is a reminder that sometimes instead of crying, complaining, screaming, or breaking down i should call on this verse. i'm working on it.

2 comments:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

I need to be memorizing, too. Maybe I should join in. =)

I'm glad that verse has been encouraging. I've always had a hard time separating joy from happiness--as in, I don't have to be *happy* about what's going on, but I am filled with joy knowing that this too shall pass, that I'm not alone, He will never let me down, and I will never be given more than I can handle--even if I don't believe it at the time. ;)

lots of ((hugs)) as we continue this quest in becoming the women we want to be!

Jess said...

very well said, thank you for that insight!
the more the merrier!

xoxo